new folder on desktop

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 13, 2005 3:42:44 PM

After I close out WoW I'm getting a "logs" folder on my desktop.
Reported to Bugs forum. Didn't see any others near the top.

--

Taffy is delicious.

More about : folder desktop

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 3:23:59 PM

I am getting the same folder but I dont have a clue why it's populating to
the desktop.

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
> After I close out WoW I'm getting a "logs" folder on my desktop.
> Reported to Bugs forum. Didn't see any others near the top.
>
> --
>
> Taffy is delicious.

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 3:53:59 PM

"hokutoman" <hokutoman@email.com> wrote in message
>I am getting the same folder but I dont have a clue why it's populating to
> the desktop.

There's a fix posted all over the forum.

right click your shortcut and fix the start location also delete folder or
delete the folder and shortcut and create a new shortcut.

Its easy for the user to fix but they should just patch the bugger.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 9:20:51 PM

Unfortunately, I cant get to the forums from work.
But, thanks for the tip.

!