new folder on desktop

After I close out WoW I'm getting a "logs" folder on my desktop.
Reported to Bugs forum. Didn't see any others near the top.

--

Taffy is delicious.
3 answers Last reply

    I am getting the same folder but I dont have a clue why it's populating to
    the desktop.

    "hokutoman" <hokutoman@email.com> wrote in message
    >I am getting the same folder but I dont have a clue why it's populating to
    > the desktop.

    There's a fix posted all over the forum.

    right click your shortcut and fix the start location also delete folder or
    delete the folder and shortcut and create a new shortcut.

    Its easy for the user to fix but they should just patch the bugger.

    Unfortunately, I cant get to the forums from work.
    But, thanks for the tip.

    > "hokutoman" <hokutoman@email.com> wrote in message
    > >I am getting the same folder but I dont have a clue why it's populating
    > > the desktop.
    > >

    > There's a fix posted all over the forum.
    >
    > right click your shortcut and fix the start location also delete folder or
    > delete the folder and shortcut and create a new shortcut.
    >
    > Its easy for the user to fix but they should just patch the bugger.

World Of Warcraft Desktops Warcraft Video Games