Unable to log into Blizzard forums?

I can log into the game.
I can log into my account management page.
But I cannot log into the forums.

Any ideas as to why?
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com

Lizard wrote:
> I can log into the game.
> I can log into my account management page.
> But I cannot log into the forums.
>
> Any ideas as to why?

Possibly this is your renewal day? I had the same effect
a couple weeks ago and when I checked the account management
it showed my account as having a payment processing. Your
game account stays active during the interim, but the forum
refuses to let you in for posting. By the next day I was
back in and flaming/trolling my head off.

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle