bought a kodak c330

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 28, 2005 9:42:13 PM

Just bought the Kodak c330 4mp for $159.
looks good thus far. small, easy to use, nice features.
anything i should know about it? anyone have it and
have any problems or complaints with it?
I would've liked to have aperture and shutter priority,
but I guess for such a low price only 35mm P&S offer them.

just one thing really bothers me about all digital P&S:
there is no cover for the screen. I dont like exposing it
as I see they get scratched quite easily.

More about : bought kodak c330

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 7:40:16 AM

Mr.Happy wrote:
> Just bought the Kodak c330 4mp for $159.
> looks good thus far. small, easy to use, nice features.
> anything i should know about it? anyone have it and
> have any problems or complaints with it?
> I would've liked to have aperture and shutter priority,
> but I guess for such a low price only 35mm P&S offer them.
>
> just one thing really bothers me about all digital P&S:
> there is no cover for the screen. I dont like exposing it
> as I see they get scratched quite easily.

My DX6440 is about a 1.5 years old now. No scratches/scuffs on the
display. Treat your camera better....

The C330 is a basic P&S camera, and most users of this type of camera
wouldn't know what aperture and shutter priority were, let alone how to
make use of it. Next time, go for one of the DX series, or whatever
Kodak replaces them with. Mine has this feature, and I have used it
only once, with limited success.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
!