Sign in with
Your question
Closed

ATI mobility radeon HD 4250 graphic driver update

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 16, 2012 3:17:25 PM

hi, my dv6 3010 us has an amd 880g with ATI mobility radeon HD 4250 graphics. When i open amd catalyst control center, it says no amd graphics driver installed. Can anyone please tell me how to update to the latest graphic driver?
June 16, 2012 3:32:07 PM

well, you've no driver installed and you're asking for an update download the latest driver from the manufacturer website, www.amd.com
Score
August 1, 2012 8:52:45 PM

I also had a similar problem, when I update it to the latest vga driver from ATI site , its still have the same problem , but when I download it from my notebook website which is hp dv6 and its a version from year 2010 it worked better.
Score
Related resources
a b À AMD
August 1, 2012 10:19:04 PM

JrGamer said:
I also had a similar problem, when I update it to the latest vga driver from ATI site , its still have the same problem , but when I download it from my notebook website which is hp dv6 and its a version from year 2010 it worked better.

Laptop video cards are almost always only supported by the laptop vendor, the reference drivers from the video card maker don't work well with them, if at all. The drawback is that often the laptop vendor does not update the drivers for long.
Score
!