Changing resolution with login??

I was wondering how I could make it so that windows chages resolution with
different user names? Is there a program that I can use or is there a setting
that can be changed in windows? It would be usful because I like 1600x1200
and my co-worker likes 1152x864. We are both different users on the same
computer.

Please help!

Thanks

-Jake Sherlock