Arcane Brilliance Bug?

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

I was in UBRS tonight with a raid, and was the only mage there. Plenty of
casters so when we wiped I cast arcane brilliance on each of the 3 parties. But
only about half the people actually got the buff. They were alive, and within
range (one was right beside me).

This happened about 3 times, and I switched to using regular AI because I
couldnt be sure people would get buffed.

Anyone else have this happen? I've talked to a couple people and they said that
it was happening with all their group buffs.

i had same 2 days ago.. i didnt get a AI buff but was standing right
beside another one that got... (also BRS)
but it was the only time this happend.. and it happend only once in
this run.

> I was in UBRS tonight with a raid, and was the only mage there. Plenty
> of casters so when we wiped I cast arcane brilliance on each of the 3
> parties. But only about half the people actually got the buff.

Were they (or you) PvP flagged? Auras and group buffs do not take
effect on people that are PvP flagged when you are not. (and vice
versa)

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (38) on Stormrage [PvE]

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>> I was in UBRS tonight with a raid, and was the only mage there. Plenty
>> of casters so when we wiped I cast arcane brilliance on each of the 3
>> parties. But only about half the people actually got the buff.
>
> Were they (or you) PvP flagged? Auras and group buffs do not take
> effect on people that are PvP flagged when you are not. (and vice
> versa)

That's a possibility, i recall getting flagged after buffing someone in the
group.