Unidentified crashing problem: Help!!!

MAKESHlFT

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Recently did my first build, super happy with it, bar 1 problem that's got me incredibly frustrated. When I view online videos (ie youtube), my computer sometimes crashes. It doesn't do it all the time, just when it is the most inconvenient :mad: And often when it does do it, it does it again and again if I keep trying to watch videos.

No problems with offline videos, gaming or anything else online.

Here's what I'm working with:

ASUS P8Z68
intel 2500k
Gigabyte ATI 5770 Radeon
G.Skill RipjawsX 8gb DDR3 (2x4GB)1600
SEAGATE Barracuda 12 1Tb 3.5" SATA hdd
Thermaltake 600W PSU
2 x 23" Philips monitors
64 Window 7 professional

I've tried reinstalling flash, browser (chrome), cleaning registry, temps are sweet (obviously; goes fine on gaming). It's driving me mental. I'm a newbie, so any help much appreciated.
Cheers

MAKESHlFT

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Cheers, I'll give Firefox a go. Might take a couple days to figure out if it works (because it's such a temperamental problem), but I'll let you know. Thanks again :)

drums101

Distinguished
no problem man will be waiting to hear back from you...I know changing browsers is not a permanent fix (we all have our browsers we are attached to) but it might shed some light on the situation. Also it may just be a compatibility issue with the current browser you use and if thats the case you just have to wait for an update to fix that.

MAKESHlFT

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Thought everything was going well with a different browser until last night when it flared up again :( I've never tried updating BIOS before, but I'm a bit hesitant after a quick read about it. Anyone got any other suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS