Your thoughts on this?

joshmanmania

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
hi, i was wondering which of these cards would be better to get, im only planning get a geforce 670, not 680 or 690, so help meh please.

im looking at these 3 cards, the msi N670 PE 2GD5/OC, the gigabyte GV-N670OC-2GD, and the evga EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW.

so, please give me some feedback on which you think would be the best, also im a big gamer person, so maybe a card that can handle some high res. games

DM186

Splendid
With these new cards have only been out for a short time and so far they seem to be ok but I like things to run cool because heat is a PC killer. That is why I have the Thermaltake MK-1 Case.

It has 8 case fans all blowing in and out to make air flow and I know my cheap cards get hot but if it comes to your choice I would get the the one with two fans or the one with three fans.

Now EVGA has life time warranties and a step up program so you can with in 90 days want something bigger you can to that it would be like have the money to step up. But I like this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127685

It is not one of the three you stated but MSI are in the top GPU's to get. Anyway I wish you good luck on your choice they all good cards.