Your thoughts on this?

hi, i was wondering which of these cards would be better to get, im only planning get a geforce 670, not 680 or 690, so help meh please.

im looking at these 3 cards, the msi N670 PE 2GD5/OC, the gigabyte GV-N670OC-2GD, and the evga EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW.

so, please give me some feedback on which you think would be the best, also im a big gamer person, so maybe a card that can handle some high res. games
3 answers Last reply
More about your thoughts this
  1. are you planning to play at 1080p? what are your current specs including psu?
  2. msi gets my vote. especially that cooler, it's the same one that was designed for the 7970 lightning. definitely the best cooler by far in this group.
  3. With these new cards have only been out for a short time and so far they seem to be ok but I like things to run cool because heat is a PC killer. That is why I have the Thermaltake MK-1 Case.

It has 8 case fans all blowing in and out to make air flow and I know my cheap cards get hot but if it comes to your choice I would get the the one with two fans or the one with three fans.

Now EVGA has life time warranties and a step up program so you can with in 90 days want something bigger you can to that it would be like have the money to step up. But I like this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127685

It is not one of the three you stated but MSI are in the top GPU's to get. Anyway I wish you good luck on your choice they all good cards.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards EVGA Geforce Graphics Product