Sign in with
Your question

Is this build compatible and or adequete to run games like WoW and LoL

Last response: in Systems
August 7, 2012 7:58:57 AM
August 7, 2012 8:20:44 AM

its cutting way too many corners. if its a budget computer to bare minimum, look into using AMD llano chips, as the integrated graphics in the chips should heavy destroy the onboard graphics on the motherboard.
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 7, 2012 8:29:20 AM

Something's wrong when the refurbished HDD is more expensive than the CPU, and the Diablotek PSU is $20. On an early AsRock mobo (back then they were horrible) no less.

On this budget (~$250 from what I can see), you just cant build a decent PC. I wouldn't trust this thing as a HTPC.

Most advice I can offer is throw some more cash at it, or look for pre-built options. Just at this budget, there is nothing you can really do.
Related resources
August 7, 2012 8:57:36 AM

if there are a.y other options that would work better at close to the same price can you suggest them.
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 7, 2012 9:05:13 AM

Usually when someone asks for a gaming PC at this budget, I say get a PS3.
But the games you want aren't supported, and I doubt you could find a pre-built that would do it without compromising something quite vital.
I think your stuck.

a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 7, 2012 9:58:33 AM

Just saw this deal at Newegg, it should suit your budget nicely.
Some pre-built PC. $240
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?I...

Its pretty similar to your build but a lot more fleshed out. While PSU isnt the greatest, at least its from a dodgy brand instead on an outright dangerous one :lol:  .
!