Sign in with
Your question

Is the Raedon HD 6550D enough for playing these games?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 17, 2012 12:20:21 AM

That's the name of the integrated graphics of the AMD A8-3870K desktop processor. I don't have it yet but I'm thinking about buying it.

So, can that INTEGRATED GPU run games at least at medium settings such as Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, Metro 2033, etc? And also the future games such as Most Wanted 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter?

EDIT:

I'm not very demanding about both resolution and graphics quality. The most important thing to me is to be able to play them at least at an acceptable frames per second
a c 1318 U Graphics card
June 17, 2012 2:10:55 AM

On low resolution with low detail in game!
June 17, 2012 2:40:18 AM

stronghold12 said:
That's the name of the integrated graphics of the AMD A8-3870K desktop processor. I don't have it yet but I'm thinking about buying it.

So, can that INTEGRATED GPU run games at least at medium settings such as Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, Metro 2033, etc? And also the future games such as Most Wanted 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter?

EDIT:

I'm not very demanding about both resolution and graphics quality. The most important thing to me is to be able to play them at least at an acceptable frames per second

get a cheap intel i3 or g850 (or something along those lines) and spend as much money as you have left on discrete gpu 6770 or up and you will be much more happy with your purchase it may cost a bit more but you wont have to buy expensive ram which your gpu leaches from to make your gpu run good you will just have to get the cheapest 1333 ram you can get
!