How much does it cost to rent a satellite phone

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 7, 2004 12:48:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

and who carries them? Just wondering.

April 7, 2004 1:00:41 AM

"Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com> wrote in message news:<GIEcc.36545$Pk3.33566@pd7tw1no>...
> and who carries them? Just wondering.

Ever thought of looking in the Yellow Pages?

- Jack
Anonymous
April 7, 2004 3:41:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Have you tried using Google to search?

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:48:38 GMT, "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com>
wrote:

>and who carries them? Just wondering.

April 7, 2004 5:58:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Uh duh! Only US prices shown and no Canadian suppliers.

:
: On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:48:38 GMT, "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com>
: wrote:
:
: >and who carries them? Just wondering.
: >
: >C
:
Anonymous
April 7, 2004 5:58:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Try www.infosat.com. Their head office is located in Vancouver (as are you,
I believe). You can check them out at:
Infosat
Vancouver - Head Office
18 Fawcett Road
Coquitlam, BC V3K 6X9
Toll Free (North America) +1.800.871.3011
(taken directly from www.iridium.com)

Or see iridium, the original provider of satelitte phones.

Good luck!

CU

> Uh duh! Only US prices shown and no Canadian suppliers.
>
> "Khris" <nothanks@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> : Have you tried using Google to search?
> :
> : On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:48:38 GMT, "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com>
> : wrote:
> :
> : >and who carries them? Just wondering.
> : >
> : >C
> :

Anonymous
April 7, 2004 5:58:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Oh, and you might want to check out www.roadpost.com. I believe they deal
more in the rental of satellite equipment in Canada.

CU

"Cellular Unlocker" <cellularunlocker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Try www.infosat.com. Their head office is located in Vancouver (as are
you,
> I believe). You can check them out at:
> Infosat
> Vancouver - Head Office
> 18 Fawcett Road
> Coquitlam, BC V3K 6X9
> Toll Free (North America) +1.800.871.3011
> (taken directly from www.iridium.com)
>
> Or see iridium, the original provider of satelitte phones.
>
> Good luck!
>
> CU
>
> "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com> wrote in message
> > Uh duh! Only US prices shown and no Canadian suppliers.
> >
> > "Khris" <nothanks@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > : Have you tried using Google to search?
> > :
> > : On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:48:38 GMT, "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com>
> > : wrote:
> > :
> > : >and who carries them? Just wondering.
> > : >
> > : >C
> > :

April 7, 2004 8:46:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Thanks for the info. Appreciate the help.

[...]
: > :
: > : On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:48:38 GMT, "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com>
: > : wrote:
: > :
: > : >and who carries them? Just wondering.
: > : >
: > : >C
: > :
: >
:
:
April 7, 2004 8:47:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Uh yeah, but they are so screwed up as is the white pages thanks to telus
contracting out to good old superpages. BTW, what's your problem for me
posting a question? There is more to van.general than talking about
politics you and rogers isn't much help.

A big thanks goes to Cellular Unlocker. Not only is he helpful, but he also
has some decent prices on cell phones too.

"Jack Gibson" <JackGibson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com> wrote in message
: > and who carries them? Just wondering.
:
: Ever thought of looking in the Yellow Pages?
:
: - Jack
Anonymous
April 7, 2004 8:56:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
"Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com> wrote:

>and who carries them? Just wondering.

The cost is about $2,000/month.
At that price, who cares who carries them?

--
Greetings from Lotusland
April 8, 2004 1:57:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

Um, I don't think so. The price is approximately $60 USD per week.
The cost of the phone is around $2000.
Get your facts straight.

"Karl Pollak" <guser@nospam.org> wrote in message
: x-no-archive: yes
: "Charles" <spamx@nospamme.com> wrote:
:
: >and who carries them? Just wondering.
:
: The cost is about $2,000/month.
: At that price, who cares who carries them?
:
: --
: Greetings from Lotusland
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 7:12:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt,van.general (More info?)

You can purchase a Globalstar tri-mode for $995 and the service starts at
$50 for 30 minutes.

G M

!