Sign in with
Your question

Place for my desktoo

Last response: in Components
December 22, 2012 7:59:05 PM

Hello
I might be in completely wrong forum to ask this but after getting my new case HAF 932 Adv Full tower i cannot find place to put my desktop...
My previous case was mid tower and fits snuggly inside my desk.... But this one i Have to lay it on the ground side ways which is realllly bad considering my room is full of dirt and never cleaned etc so just wondering if there is a small sturdy... Things... I can buy so i can have it sitting next to my.desk and have the desktop on same lvl as the desk....

Hooefullu u guys understood that lol.... But yeah im just looking for a cheap one nothing over 50 bux but cheap is better but has to be sturdy so ot doesnt break a leg and destroy my build xD

a link would be greattt xd

More about : place desktoo

December 22, 2012 8:54:40 PM

jshun1234 said:
Hello
I might be in completely wrong forum to ask this but after getting my new case HAF 932 Adv Full tower i cannot find place to put my desktop...
My previous case was mid tower and fits snuggly inside my desk.... But this one i Have to lay it on the ground side ways which is realllly bad considering my room is full of dirt and never cleaned etc so just wondering if there is a small sturdy... Things... I can buy so i can have it sitting next to my.desk and have the desktop on same lvl as the desk....

Hooefullu u guys understood that lol.... But yeah im just looking for a cheap one nothing over 50 bux but cheap is better but has to be sturdy so ot doesnt break a leg and destroy my build xD

a link would be greattt xd

A nightstand or a small table that can hold up to 50 pounds would be okay, other than that, having a pc on its side is fine as long as no cords on the inside are falling into any fans.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
December 23, 2012 1:06:53 AM

id recommand a new office desk maybe, or if its too big maybe try to put it beside ur desk?, just a suggestion, uve already spent alot on that case no point in buying a new one.

m
l
Related resources
December 23, 2012 11:29:35 AM

Haha yeah i knew case was going to be large but wasnt expecting that much haha.... I guess ill have to figure somethin out myslef
m
l
a b ) Power supply
December 23, 2012 2:11:03 PM

can u put the case beside ur desk? maybe that work, thats what i do, worse case scenario find a new compatible smaller case with the dimensions of ur desk, and resell the cooler master case.

m
l
December 23, 2012 2:58:48 PM

Nahhh its too awesome to sell lol i love the case rather change the whole desk then selling my cm case xD i just.dont like it sitting on the dusty floor thats all
m
l
!