Place for my desktoo

Hello
I might be in completely wrong forum to ask this but after getting my new case HAF 932 Adv Full tower i cannot find place to put my desktop...
My previous case was mid tower and fits snuggly inside my desk.... But this one i Have to lay it on the ground side ways which is realllly bad considering my room is full of dirt and never cleaned etc so just wondering if there is a small sturdy... Things... I can buy so i can have it sitting next to my.desk and have the desktop on same lvl as the desk....

Hooefullu u guys understood that lol.... But yeah im just looking for a cheap one nothing over 50 bux but cheap is better but has to be sturdy so ot doesnt break a leg and destroy my build xD

a link would be greattt xd
6 answers Last reply
More about place desktoo
  1. jshun1234 said:
    Hello
    I might be in completely wrong forum to ask this but after getting my new case HAF 932 Adv Full tower i cannot find place to put my desktop...
    My previous case was mid tower and fits snuggly inside my desk.... But this one i Have to lay it on the ground side ways which is realllly bad considering my room is full of dirt and never cleaned etc so just wondering if there is a small sturdy... Things... I can buy so i can have it sitting next to my.desk and have the desktop on same lvl as the desk....

Hooefullu u guys understood that lol.... But yeah im just looking for a cheap one nothing over 50 bux but cheap is better but has to be sturdy so ot doesnt break a leg and destroy my build xD

a link would be greattt xd

A nightstand or a small table that can hold up to 50 pounds would be okay, other than that, having a pc on its side is fine as long as no cords on the inside are falling into any fans.
  2. id recommand a new office desk maybe, or if its too big maybe try to put it beside ur desk?, just a suggestion, uve already spent alot on that case no point in buying a new one.
  3. Haha yeah i knew case was going to be large but wasnt expecting that much haha.... I guess ill have to figure somethin out myslef
  4. can u put the case beside ur desk? maybe that work, thats what i do, worse case scenario find a new compatible smaller case with the dimensions of ur desk, and resell the cooler master case.
  5. Nahhh its too awesome to sell lol i love the case rather change the whole desk then selling my cm case xD i just.dont like it sitting on the dusty floor thats all
  6. u know u can get this

http://www.cmstore.eu/cases/haf/haf-932/wheels/

the wheels for ur case so technically not touching the floor :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Desktops Components