Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Gtx
  • Gainward
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
June 17, 2012 11:12:19 AM

Hi everyone.

For the past 4 weeks I have been looking for a GTX 690. I have had no luck, up until today. In one of the stores they have a Gainward GTX 690. Now originally I wanted an EVGA or an ASUS one but its been 4 weeks and it says another 4 weeks for delivery of either of the said ones and I I have everything thing in my build here. Can I ask what the difference between them all and should I take the risk and buy the Gainward one or wait another long and painful 4 weeks for an EVGA or ASUS one.

Thanks

More about : gtx 690

June 17, 2012 11:32:03 AM

No difference whatsoever regarding the actual card you get, all GTX 690 are reference design.

So support, warranty and price are the differences between each brand.
June 17, 2012 11:32:41 AM

TNTNTN said:
Hi everyone.

For the past 4 weeks I have been looking for a GTX 690. I have had no luck, up until today. In one of the stores they have a Gainward GTX 690. Now originally I wanted an EVGA or an ASUS one but its been 4 weeks and it says another 4 weeks for delivery of either of the said ones and I I have everything thing in my build here. Can I ask what the difference between them all and should I take the risk and buy the Gainward one or wait another long and painful 4 weeks for an EVGA or ASUS one.

Thanks

hello;

please check this link:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/331148-33-gainward-go...

regards...
June 17, 2012 11:43:02 AM

TNTNTN said:
Hi everyone.

Thanks

The EVGA GTX690 Signature Edition has been available on their website for a week on EVGA's website for $1049..