GTX 690

Hi everyone.

For the past 4 weeks I have been looking for a GTX 690. I have had no luck, up until today. In one of the stores they have a Gainward GTX 690. Now originally I wanted an EVGA or an ASUS one but its been 4 weeks and it says another 4 weeks for delivery of either of the said ones and I I have everything thing in my build here. Can I ask what the difference between them all and should I take the risk and buy the Gainward one or wait another long and painful 4 weeks for an EVGA or ASUS one.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. No difference whatsoever regarding the actual card you get, all GTX 690 are reference design.

So support, warranty and price are the differences between each brand.
  2. TNTNTN said:
    Hi everyone.

For the past 4 weeks I have been looking for a GTX 690. I have had no luck, up until today. In one of the stores they have a Gainward GTX 690. Now originally I wanted an EVGA or an ASUS one but its been 4 weeks and it says another 4 weeks for delivery of either of the said ones and I I have everything thing in my build here. Can I ask what the difference between them all and should I take the risk and buy the Gainward one or wait another long and painful 4 weeks for an EVGA or ASUS one.

Thanks

hello;

please check this link:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/331148-33-gainward-good-reputation

regards...
  3. TNTNTN said:
    Hi everyone.

Thanks

The EVGA GTX690 Signature Edition has been available on their website for a week on EVGA's website for $1049..
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Gainward Graphics