N-gage games on nokia 7610

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 15, 2004 10:21:37 PM

Can it be done successfully? if so, how?

More about : gage games nokia 7610

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 8:01:33 AM

dilanj@hotmail.com (Dilan) wrote in message news:<67609ecd.0408151721.7556ca00@posting.google.com>...
> Can it be done successfully? if so, how?

In fact, no: all n-gage games have special protection. But lots of
companies, which develop games for Nokia N-Gage, offer free versions
for Nokia 7610 also. Also, some enthusiasts, often, make special
freeware cover-versions of popular games. We can suggest to have a
look at 'Links' section of our website:
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/links/ or browse our forum
http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 4:04:43 PM

On 18 Aug 2004 04:01:33 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
wrote:

>dilanj@hotmail.com (Dilan) wrote in message news:<67609ecd.0408151721.7556ca00@posting.google.com>...
>> Can it be done successfully? if so, how?
>
>In fact, no: all n-gage games have special protection.

most (maybe all!) n-gage games have been 'cracked' so do work ok on
other symbian nokias such as the 6600, not sure if they work on the
7610 though.
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 1:19:21 PM

"Dilan" <dilanj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can it be done successfully? if so, how?

Yes. It can't play originals (i.e. official NGage MMC cards - they have
protection and will only work on NGage) but you can download cracked copies
and install them to your own MMC. Search for the blizzard installer and
look for the games on P2P networks such as kazzaa or bearshare.

--
Sy/\/apZ
!