N-gage games on nokia 7610

Can it be done successfully? if so, how?
3 answers Last reply
More about gage games nokia 7610

    dilanj@hotmail.com (Dilan) wrote in message news:<67609ecd.0408151721.7556ca00@posting.google.com>...
    > Can it be done successfully? if so, how?

    In fact, no: all n-gage games have special protection. But lots of
    companies, which develop games for Nokia N-Gage, offer free versions
    for Nokia 7610 also. Also, some enthusiasts, often, make special
    freeware cover-versions of popular games. We can suggest to have a
    look at 'Links' section of our website:
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/links/ or browse our forum
    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    On 18 Aug 2004 04:01:33 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
    wrote:

    >dilanj@hotmail.com (Dilan) wrote in message news:<67609ecd.0408151721.7556ca00@posting.google.com>...
    >> Can it be done successfully? if so, how?
    >
    >In fact, no: all n-gage games have special protection.

    most (maybe all!) n-gage games have been 'cracked' so do work ok on
    other symbian nokias such as the 6600, not sure if they work on the
    7610 though.

    "Dilan" <dilanj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can it be done successfully? if so, how?

    Yes. It can't play originals (i.e. official NGage MMC cards - they have
    protection and will only work on NGage) but you can download cracked copies
    and install them to your own MMC. Search for the blizzard installer and
    look for the games on P2P networks such as kazzaa or bearshare.

    --
    Sy/\/apZ

Nokia Games