Send To Tab Wnen you Right Click on a file

I have been moving files (pictures) from My Pictures. Up til now I have had
no problem right clicking on the pic file and scrolling down to Cd. All of a
sudden the CD is gone and all I have at the bottom id A Floppys to send my
files to; I need the CD dur to the size of some of the photos..Thank You
2 answers Last reply
More about send wnen click file

    Open a Windows Explorer window and right click your CD burner. Select Properties and go to the Recording tab. Make sure recording is enabled on this drive.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "MisseyMoose" <MisseyMoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F479A6CB-4C60-4071-BE6B-12373C9E78F4@microsoft.com...
    >I have been moving files (pictures) from My Pictures. Up til now I have had
    > no problem right clicking on the pic file and scrolling down to Cd. All of a
    > sudden the CD is gone and all I have at the bottom id A Floppys to send my
    > files to; I need the CD dur to the size of some of the photos..Thank You

    Thank You very much for your speedy answer..I am going to try that now and if
    I have any problems I will contact you..Again Thank You..Rose

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Open a Windows Explorer window and right click your CD burner. Select Properties and go to the Recording tab. Make sure recording is enabled on this drive.

    > Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    > http://www.dougknox.com
    > Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
    >
    > "MisseyMoose" <MisseyMoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F479A6CB-4C60-4071-BE6B-12373C9E78F4@microsoft.com...
    > >I have been moving files (pictures) from My Pictures. Up til now I have had
    > > no problem right clicking on the pic file and scrolling down to Cd. All of a
    > > sudden the CD is gone and all I have at the bottom id A Floppys to send my
    > > files to; I need the CD dur to the size of some of the photos..Thank You

Configuration Moving Files CD-Rom Customization Windows XP