Send To Tab Wnen you Right Click on a file

I have been moving files (pictures) from My Pictures. Up til now I have had
no problem right clicking on the pic file and scrolling down to Cd. All of a
sudden the CD is gone and all I have at the bottom id A Floppys to send my
files to; I need the CD dur to the size of some of the photos..Thank You

Open a Windows Explorer window and right click your CD burner. Select Properties and go to the Recording tab. Make sure recording is enabled on this drive.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"MisseyMoose" <MisseyMoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F479A6CB-4C60-4071-BE6B-12373C9E78F4@microsoft.com...
>I have been moving files (pictures) from My Pictures. Up til now I have had
> no problem right clicking on the pic file and scrolling down to Cd. All of a
> sudden the CD is gone and all I have at the bottom id A Floppys to send my
> files to; I need the CD dur to the size of some of the photos..Thank You

Thank You very much for your speedy answer..I am going to try that now and if
I have any problems I will contact you..Again Thank You..Rose