Add icon to Control Panel

I have a program that I would like to put an icon for in Control Panel.
How do I do this? Thanks!

Ken
2 answers Last reply
More about icon control panel

    Ken,

    Control Panel Items:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_adv/conpanel.asp

    Automate using Shell Object Editor utility:
    http://www.tropictech.de/software/shellobject/

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Kenneth J. Harris" <kharris@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
    >I have a program that I would like to put an icon for in Control Panel. How
    >do I do this? Thanks!
    >
    > Ken

    Kenneth J. Harris rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > I have a program that I would like to put an icon for in Control Panel.
    > How do I do this? Thanks!
    >
    > Ken

    http://www.manitools.com/cplgen/

Configuration Control Panel Microsoft Customization Windows XP