Add icon to Control Panel

May 17, 2005 1:28:26 PM

I have a program that I would like to put an icon for in Control Panel.
How do I do this? Thanks!

Ken

More about : add icon control panel

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 11:18:25 PM

Ken,

Control Panel Items:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

Automate using Shell Object Editor utility:
http://www.tropictech.de/software/shellobject/

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Kenneth J. Harris" <kharris@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
>I have a program that I would like to put an icon for in Control Panel. How
>do I do this? Thanks!
>
> Ken
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 4:22:45 AM

Kenneth J. Harris rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

http://www.manitools.com/cplgen/
!