A problem with a specialized computer

Tags:
  • Desktops
  • Computers
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 23, 2012 8:00:36 AM

Hello,

I have a problem with a compact computer. A built-in computer in a bio medical instrument. there was a problem at the computer, and when I tried to solve it by loading optimized defaults... The screen turned colors, and when i restarted the computer, the screen appears black and a white strips come from the lower edge of screen then spreads, like if the screen is going to be corrupted or some thing. And when the desktop appears it becomes normal then it appears like a water page and nothing is clear at the screen.
Hoping to HELP me ASP, because this instrument is a CBC one, and the main instrument at the lab.

ENG\ Mohammed H. Keshta

More about : problem specialized computer

December 23, 2012 2:59:03 PM

One thing you may be able to easly try would be to swap out monitors, the problems may lie within the monitor. It sounds off hand like a graphics issue but medical instrument computers are very specialized in design and it is unlikely generic responses such as 'replace the graphics card' would work. In most cases (I am aware of), the instrument should have support available through the manufacturer which would be my recommended approach here.
Hope it helps
Related resources
!