Good Price for i7-3770k

Do you think the i7-3770k will get any cheaper than 309.99 in about 3 weeks? Its been goign down 10 bucks everyday
10 answers Last reply
More about good price 3770k
  1. Maybe you will be able to get it at that price during the boxing day but normally it won't go down for a month at least
  2. $229.99 at MicroCenter - http://www.microcenter.com/product/388575/Core_i7_3770K_35GHz_LGA_1155_Processor

I am picking mine up tomorrow; along with the EVGA Z77 FTW motherboard.
  3. 229.99$ ?!?! What the hell is going on ? Waw i wasn't expecting a such price ... jump on it you will not get it that low anywhere else
  4. Bromeh said:
    229.99$ ?!?! What the hell is going on ? Waw i wasn't expecting a such price ... jump on it you will not get it that low anywhere else

There is a catch - walk-ins only (at the store) and one per household! I have ordered mine for pickup tomorrow (12-24-2012).

Three years ago I bought my i7-920 from MicroCenter under similar terms and a great price!
  5. Yeah but even if you have to get it, nowhere else would have that price ... all over 300$

yeahh 1 per household just like if your mom was gonna build a pc lmao
  6. Bromeh said:
    Yeah but even if you have to get it, nowhere else would have that price ... all over 300$

yeahh 1 per household just like if your mom was gonna build a pc lmao

They are quite serious about the one per household.

They offered Windows 8 Pro for $40, one per household, and turned me down when I wanted to purchase another for my laptop. I resorted to downloading the authorization code for $40 from Microsoft and then installing by using my Win 8 DVDs. Worked fine.
  7. just put your neighbor adress and there you go :P
  8. Bromeh said:
    just put your neighbor adress and there you go :P

Not so easy. The pick-up must be at the store and a photo ID is required along with a phone number and email address. This is how they verify the home address.

They checked me because I state my home address as "Win... Circle" and their verification system came up with "Win... Cir" (abbreviated) and that's when they checked my credit card info along with my driver's licence.

This morning I will pickup my Z77 mobo along with the i7 3770K ($229.99 deal) - They emailed me telling me that the parts are ready for pickup and stated clearly to bring a photo ID.

Of course, a neighbor can buy it for you under his/her name and home address and pay using their credit card (never tried cash) and photo ID.
  9. Oh ok they are very seriousabout that "1 per household" lollll
  10. Bromeh said:
    Oh ok they are very seriousabout that "1 per household" lollll

Yes. Their idea is to get more and more computer enthusiasts into the store. Consumer behavior reveals that once a customer is inside a store he/she ends up buying something; and pretty soon that store becomes their first point of visit. Well thought out strategy!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Intel i7