Belkin soho kvm switch dvi & usb

cool_west

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
Hello,
i am new here so i want to ask something
i have SOHO 2-Port KVM Switch; DVI & USB and i am trying to connect my 2 pcs with 1 SyncMaster P2770H/P2770FH (Digital) monitor when i connect both pcs with SOHO 2-Port KVM Switch; DVI & USB and output with monitor i dont get any of disply from my 2 pcs usb and mouse and keyboard and headset works fine with that converter but no display shows up on my monitor and my monitor light keep blinking
its DVi switch and my both graphics card are Dvi one is Ati radeon HD 4850 and other one is nvidia gforce gtx680 !!!
so guys any idea why i dont get display ?both pcs display wont show up and i cant find any solution on internet about this i google it every where but nothing here is my last hope please Help ..my 1 pc is huge gaming pc and the other one is normal one medium gaming please help if any info u need i can provide !!!
thanks...

prokvm

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2008

What OS is running on both connected systems ? The OS makes different results in treading DVI .

cool_west

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012

wel 1080p .
and i mention above SOHO 2-Port KVM Switch; DVI & USB .that one

cool_west

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012

both windows 7 but one is 64 bit another one is 32 bit ?

prokvm

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2008

I never used or tested any Belkin's SOHO KVM switches, so I don't know how they deal with DVI signals DVI signals to the display.

However, you need to test and confirm first if both PCs working OK with the monitor by directly cable connection without the KVM switch. If the answer is yes for both PCs. Then we can sure that the issues are caused by the KVM switch.