Server Populations

Last response: in Video Games
July 18, 2005 1:59:40 PM

Is there a site where I can find the current server populations in the US? I
searched a few websites but came up empty so far. Any links would be
appreciated. Thx

More about : server populations

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 2:07:37 PM

Remember that raw numbers don't tell the whole story.

I presented some numbers earlier only to be reminded of that.

Look to the activity on the server instead.

Numbers include alts, activity is only players.
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 11:02:27 PM

Timothy Alcorn wrote:
> Is there a site where I can find the current server populations in the US? I
> searched a few websites but came up empty so far. Any links would be
> appreciated. Thx

Try <http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php&gt;

Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
!