Server Populations

Is there a site where I can find the current server populations in the US? I
searched a few websites but came up empty so far. Any links would be
appreciated. Thx
2 answers Last reply
More about server populations

    Remember that raw numbers don't tell the whole story.

    I presented some numbers earlier only to be reminded of that.

    Look to the activity on the server instead.

    Numbers include alts, activity is only players.

    Timothy Alcorn wrote:
    > Is there a site where I can find the current server populations in the US? I
    > searched a few websites but came up empty so far. Any links would be
    > appreciated. Thx

    Try <http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php>

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games