XP Theme Plus

Good Morning:
I installed XP Plus and now the only 2 icons that I have with it that show
the theme icon is my recycle bin. Where are the others for my computer, etc
and why are they not showing up under resources or anywhere else?
Thanks for your help as always

Right-click on your Desktop and select:
Arrange Icons By > Show Desktop Icons

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Christine" wrote:

| Good Morning:
| I installed XP Plus and now the only 2 icons that I have with it that show
| the theme icon is my recycle bin. Where are the others for my computer, etc
| and why are they not showing up under resources or anywhere else?
| Thanks for your help as always

Hi Carey,
Thank you for the reply but that is already showing. I think I might not of
specified exactly what's happening. The only theme icon that changed
(Nature) was my recycle bin. My desktop icon, IE icon, etc still remain the
default, these icons did not change to the nature theme.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Right-click on your Desktop and select:
> Arrange Icons By > Show Desktop Icons
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Christine" wrote:
>
> | Good Morning:
> | I installed XP Plus and now the only 2 icons that I have with it that show
> | the theme icon is my recycle bin. Where are the others for my computer, etc
> | and why are they not showing up under resources or anywhere else?
> | Thanks for your help as always

Hi

Try desktop > properties > desktop > customize desktop > change icon

or rightclick each icon and change the icon from the properties page

Andy

Thank you Andrew, I have tried that, done that. My problem is under
C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Plus! Aquarium or any of the other ones, the only
two icons listed in that folder are for the recycle bin. There are no more
icons. Is that all that came with xp plus was just those 2 icons?

"Andrew Bailey" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Try desktop > properties > desktop > customize desktop > change icon
>
> or rightclick each icon and change the icon from the properties page
>
> Andy

no there are more, try reinstalling xp plus!

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you Andrew, I have tried that, done that. My problem is under
> C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Plus! Aquarium or any of the other ones, the
> only
> two icons listed in that folder are for the recycle bin. There are no more
> icons. Is that all that came with xp plus was just those 2 icons?
>
> "Andrew Bailey" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Try desktop > properties > desktop > customize desktop > change icon
>>
>> or rightclick each icon and change the icon from the properties page
>>
>> Andy

Thank you Kenny, I have done that over and over again and still only the
recycle bin shows up. I think I made a mistake in purchasing it.
Christine