AMD Turion tempture when not overclocked

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
Hello, People of Tomshardware.com I am wondering what is a nice temp to have a non-overclocked AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-34 CPU to run at?
Right now in my computer it is running at 1800MHz (slow i know) and saying 66~67 degrees Celsius while i was looking at it in the BIOS. The computer is a Windows XP SP3 and fully updated, has intergrated graphics of ATI XPRESS 200 with 256MB Graphics RAM, the CPU is x86 Family 15 Model 36 Stepping 2 Authentic AMD ~1790 Mhz by what windows System Information system says.
So is it running hot or cold and is it worth it to milk this CPU and motherboard for another 3-5 months till i can get another more modern one?

Thats kind of hot but far from blowing up. The max temp for those CPU's is 90* Celcius so if you can hold off I wouldn't put any more money into it and in a few months get a new laptop.

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
ok so it should be good till i can get the more modern i5 then. i see that as good and thank you rds1220 just um anyone else have an opinion as i cant any support from googleing it for the CPU nor the Graphics chip as they are probably to old.