AV BG latency issues

ME

Last weekend....in Alterac Valley...when ever I got near the battle my
latency went through the roof...in excess of 10k msec.

What I was wondering...could this be from then increased use of voice
comms in raid groups? Specifically....is the voice data broadcast to
all clients and not just those with the voice package running?

Brillig/Skywall

http://www.usenet.com

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:39:33 -0400, me@here.com wrote:

>Last weekend....in Alterac Valley...when ever I got near the battle my
>latency went through the roof...in excess of 10k msec.
>
>What I was wondering...could this be from then increased use of voice
>comms in raid groups? Specifically....is the voice data broadcast to
>all clients and not just those with the voice package running?

No.
Other players using voice communication programs outside WoW will not
affect your latency in any way (unless you share your internet
connection with them).

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann