No display on monitor after new heat sink install.

pretonic

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
So I installed my hyper 212 plus and when I turn it on there is no display. But it does POST. I have tried resetting the cmos but thats about it. I couldn't think of anything else to do. Please help.

pretonic

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
wait what? reword that. lol. I also got a new gpu, i installed the heat sink, then the gpu. Then i turned it on, and there was no display. So I removed the gpu and used the integrated graphics to see if it would display but still nothing. So is that what you mean?

pretonic

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012

sorry i didnt see this before. But yes everything worked fine before this. And the gpu does have 2 6 pin connectors. But I no longer have the gpu in because i wanted to see if the IGP would display.

cball1311

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
If it POSTs (one beep) then everything is in order as far as CPU and RAM. I would double check the monitor settings (if it has analog and DVI inputs) to make sure it is set for the one your using. Also, if you have another cable (VGA or DVI, once again, which ever you are using) and check that. DVI cables are cheap (under $10(US)). It is funny because the motherboard should autodetect if you are using the IGP.

TRENDING THREADS