taxemicshadow

Honorable
May 19, 2012
I am trying to decide between the phantom 410 and the phantom. i am going to want a window, but the one on the 410 is small, and i can get a windowed sidepanel for the phantom. Is the normal phantom able to handle more watercooling? Also, does the normal phantom have the removable drive cages in the middle? if not, how long of a graphics card can it take? Finally, what would you get in the $100-150 range? (im going for a white/blue color scheme)

No full size phantom that I know of has a window.

The 410 is not really "Small" its a mid tower, which is the most commonly used tower size for computer builds. The Phantom is huge, the 410 is normal. As far as watercooling, I dont know about the 410, I own the full size Phantom. It includes mounting hardware and the space up top where the fans are is large enough to house a big Corsair H100 should you have the desire to, thats where it would go.

Yes the full size Phantom has 2 hard drive cages, the main one has 5 bays, the one in the middle has 2, and it is removable. I believe its 4 or 6 screws that hold it in place. I removed it to store the unused wires from my PSU.

How long of a graphics card can it take? There is none that wouldn't fit in a full size phantom. The case is large enough to handle a big Extended ATX mobo. Which one would I go with? The full size, its only $20 bucks more, why not?

BTW, if you really really want to have a window, if you're skilled enough as an artisan, you could get yourself some clear acrylic for a few dollars. and cut out a space and install one. Although, since it is a $120 case you're cutting, this should only be done if you have the skills to do so.