Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstarrz

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2011
Recently after my computer wakes up from hibernation my graphics card doesn't seem to be functioning as it should. I currently have a Galaxy GTX 560 Ti GC. The display is functioning properly but when I launch up any game the frames have been reduced tremendously. I open up my MSI Afterburner interface and I notice that my core, shader, and memory clocks are extremely low. I seem to only be able to adjust my memory clocks but it quickly drops back down. Sorry if I am vague in some of my sentences.

Solution
Many years ago I gave up on sleep mode because something or the other would not work correctly after waking up so I would have to restart anyway. Looks to me hibernation can be as finicky. I got so frustrated trying to trouble shoot that and ended with the solution below, first thing I do after building a new system.
My $0.2 is disable everything called sleep or hibernation and just shut down if you have to leave the computer for a while.
Many years ago I gave up on sleep mode because something or the other would not work correctly after waking up so I would have to restart anyway. Looks to me hibernation can be as finicky. I got so frustrated trying to trouble shoot that and ended with the solution below, first thing I do after building a new system.
My $0.2 is disable everything called sleep or hibernation and just shut down if you have to leave the computer for a while.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.