Old phone was 9210I, new one is 8910I

Last response: in Brands
August 17, 2004 1:14:07 PM

Hi

a friend of mine had a 9210I,
which bust. He had backed up the
contacts database on to his PC.
(Contacts.cdb)

He now has a 8910I which we wants
to resotore the contacts to. However this doesn't seem possible.

Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated

thanks

jonathan

More about : phone 9210i 8910i

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 1:14:08 PM

> a friend of mine had a 9210I,
> which bust. He had backed up the
> contacts database on to his PC.
> (Contacts.cdb)
>
> He now has a 8910I which we wants
> to resotore the contacts to. However this doesn't seem possible.

Hi,

I am not sure about a database- but if your friend can get those
contacts into a spreadsheet format (i.e. Excel, .csv file), then he
will be able to convert the .csv file to .lmb format by using the file
converter from LogoManager, and then use LogoManager to transfer it to
the 8910i.

I reckon that would work. The hard bit will be getting the .cdb in to
a suitable .csv file. There is more information on the format needed
in the help file of LogoManager.

I managed to get my sheet of contact from Excel to my 8310 that way.