How to make changes to mouse cursors

May 21, 2005 6:27:38 AM

Does anyone know of a spyware free program for customizing mouse cursors?
all programs i've tried seem to be loaded and would like to know if any
program
is available which is free of spyware.

Thanks in advance.

More about : make mouse cursors

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 10:23:24 PM

Rigo, I don't think Stardock has any Spyware
http://www.stardock.com/products/cursorxp/downloads.asp

"Rigo" <micuentade@correo.com> wrote in message
news:o bSxvdeXFHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

> Does anyone know of a spyware free program for customizing mouse cursors?
> all programs i've tried seem to be loaded and would like to know if any
> program
> is available which is free of spyware.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
May 22, 2005 11:17:30 AM

Hi Ringo,

I found this proggy, there's no spyware etc just an option to upgrade to the
pro version. I did notice it has a run counter so it may start nagging after
X loads but looks ok so far after 13 uses.

http://www.conware-pro.com/products/ia/download.php

Andy
May 26, 2005 5:46:34 PM

I did try Stardock Rich.... that was a few years ago and my computer was
full of spyware. I was rather unexperienced at computers and internet at the
time, so I could not tell now if Stardock was the cause or any other program
of which I downloaded a few, but what about your computer is it free of
spyware? do you run anti-spyware programs, You say I don't think it has any
spyware, but are you certain? I seem to recall I did have some trouble
removing Stardock cursors, so I'd appreciate some more info before I try it
again.

Thanks for your reply.

---------------------------------------
"Rich Barry" <rbarryNot@socal.rr.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Rigo, I don't think Stardock has any Spyware
> http://www.stardock.com/products/cursorxp/downloads.asp
>
> "Rigo" <micuentade@correo.com> wrote in message
> news:o bSxvdeXFHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> >
> > Does anyone know of a spyware free program for customizing mouse
cursors?
> > all programs i've tried seem to be loaded and would like to know if any
> > program
> > is available which is free of spyware.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:50:54 PM

Hey!, nice of you to call me Ringo, youv'e given me a good idea for another
identity.

Thanx for the info.

!