Sign in with
Your question

Headset Buzzing Noise

Last response: in Components
December 25, 2012 12:36:31 AM

Recently I purchased a Razer Carcharias headset to game with. Every time I open up Counter Strike or League of Legends, I get this buzzing noise (like the sound of electricity) running through the headset. Whenever I talk on TS or Ventrilo the buzzing noise could be heard by other players. After adjusting all my setting I have came to the conclusion that something in my computer is not grounded properly. I noticed that this noise appears whenever it loads graphic intensive games.

Any suggestions?

More about : headset buzzing noise

January 5, 2013 1:26:24 PM

100586112 said:
Recently I purchased a Razer Carcharias headset to game with. Every time I open up Counter Strike or League of Legends, I get this buzzing noise (like the sound of electricity) running through the headset. Whenever I talk on TS or Ventrilo the buzzing noise could be heard by other players. After adjusting all my setting I have came to the conclusion that something in my computer is not grounded properly. I noticed that this noise appears whenever it loads graphic intensive games.

Any suggestions?

Are you plugged into the front jack of your computer case, or the back directly into the motherboard? Most front jack audio connections are horrible shielded, resulting in noise bleeding into the signal. Switching to the jack directly on the motherboard should solve that.
m
l
January 11, 2013 8:58:59 AM

Even on the back of many mobo's you will hear noise. The better headphones the more you hear of noise or hiss. An external soundcard or an pci soundcard with proper shielding removes the sounds completely.
m
l
July 13, 2013 8:06:15 AM

I have the same issue... infact found this thread looking for a solution... did you ever find one?
m
l
!