My display on the moniter is much smaller than usual and doesnt fill of the
entire dimensions that the moniter allots. As a result of this the resolution
is also a little off. It almost looks like its in safe mode somehow, but i
have no idea how to deal with it or fix it. Can anyone help?

Right-click on the Desktop
Click Properties
Click the Settings tab
Change the Screen Resolution to your preference.

Austin M. Horst

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Check the monitor manual for instructions on setting the vertical and
horizontal parameters.