Screen Display Problem

My display on the moniter is much smaller than usual and doesnt fill of the
entire dimensions that the moniter allots. As a result of this the resolution
is also a little off. It almost looks like its in safe mode somehow, but i
have no idea how to deal with it or fix it. Can anyone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about screen display problem

    Right-click on the Desktop
    Click Properties
    Click the Settings tab
    Change the Screen Resolution to your preference.

    Austin M. Horst

    Check the monitor manual for instructions on setting the vertical and
    horizontal parameters.

    "joewiding" <joewiding@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My display on the moniter is much smaller than usual and doesnt fill of
    > the
    > entire dimensions that the moniter allots. As a result of this the
    > resolution
    > is also a little off. It almost looks like its in safe mode somehow, but i
    > have no idea how to deal with it or fix it. Can anyone help?

Configuration Customization Microsoft Windows XP Displays