Screen Display Problem

May 21, 2005 11:33:01 AM

My display on the moniter is much smaller than usual and doesnt fill of the
entire dimensions that the moniter allots. As a result of this the resolution
is also a little off. It almost looks like its in safe mode somehow, but i
have no idea how to deal with it or fix it. Can anyone help?

More about : screen display problem

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 4:14:41 PM

Right-click on the Desktop
Click Properties
Click the Settings tab
Change the Screen Resolution to your preference.

Austin M. Horst
May 21, 2005 11:31:41 PM

Check the monitor manual for instructions on setting the vertical and
horizontal parameters.

!