Jokekill

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
CPU Intel I7 2600K
GPU Radeon HD 7950 gigabyte OC
Motherboard Asus p8z68 deluxe Gen 3
Power supply OCZ ZT 650 W
RAM. DDR3 4x2 Corsair memory

This is the first pc that I build myself, I don't know why my computer freezes when I play games, It usually freezes at random, it only freezes when I play games,it will usually take about 10 sec for it to work again, I don't know what is the problem, I think it might be software issues, but I'm not sure, everything is up to date, please help and thanks for reading

That PSU should do you just fine and the reviews show that to. I would double check the drivers for your graphics card. Also check the temp of your graphics card and CPU. Do you have adequate fans in your case to keep the heat down?

Hardware Secrets
The OCZ ZT Series 650 W proved to be a flawless power supply, with high efficiency between 82.1% and 86.8%, voltages closer to their nominal values all the time (3% regulation), very low noise and ripple levels, and a fully modular cabling system. All of that sells at a terrific price of USD 100, making this product a no-brainer if you are looking for the “perfect” power supply with a full modular cabling system. It costs only USD 10 more than the OCZ ZS Series 650 W, which has similar performance but no modular cabling system.

By the way, in this review we could clearly see that the ZT Series 650 W is not a ZS Series 650 W with the modular cabling system added; they use different components and design.
The other reviews all say the same and I have two friends running the same PSU and have not had any problems with them. Of course that does not mean you could not have got a bad one it happens but to conclude that it is bad just because it is OCZ would be incorrect.

Jokekill

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012

I can't really find memtest on the Internet can you provide a link for me? And I'm too sure do I have adequate fan in my case, sorry If I sound like a retard, I'm just really new to pc building

Jokekill

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
Hi guys I think I know what's wrong, recently I checked my CPU temperature it's something like 50 degrees when I'm not even playing games on it. The temperature was really low when I turned my PC, and all games run smoothly, but after 4~7 hours(not too sure) my PC temperature will go up like to 50 without playing games. Anyone have tips for me to lower my CPU temperature