SILVERSTONE STRIDER Essentials (ST50F-ES) SLI 80PLUS 500WATTS POWER SUI
ASUS ENGTX560 TI
WIN 7 PROF 64BIT
SILVERSTONE REDLINE 01

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: PC Express PH

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 768

Additional Comments: I would like to know if the stock cooler of the case is enough for this build and if i need to change certain parts of my build if, for example, any of you has had a bad experience with a certain part.

Games: Diablo 3
BF 3
CS:source
Etc.

Best solution

August 9, 2012 11:06:20 AM

Get rid of windows Prof and stick with home premium. If you can squeeze in an extra few dollars consider getting a HD7850 it is newer and performs better then a 560ti. The 7850 will max all games at your resolution.

An i5 3570k would be another nice upgrade to your build just to balance it out. I.e higher turbo boost and what not. And if you every do decide to overclock (I know what you said above) you have the option.

Other then that well balanced out.
August 9, 2012 12:24:26 PM

Best answer selected by Randomftw42.
m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2012 12:26:43 PM

Lowlyworm said:
Get rid of windows Prof and stick with home premium. If you can squeeze in an extra few dollars consider getting a HD7850 it is newer and performs better then a 560ti. The 7850 will max all games at your resolution.

An i5 3570k would be another nice upgrade to your build just to balance it out. I.e higher turbo boost and what not. And if you every do decide to overclock (I know what you said above) you have the option.

Other then that well balanced out.

Since i have a very strict budget and the store doesnt exactly say, i wont be getting the HD7850 :(  but i would like to know if the windows home premium is:
1) supported by games mentioned and;
2)if there is a huge difference between home and prof
m
l
August 9, 2012 3:16:54 PM

Randomftw42 said:
Since i have a very strict budget and the store doesnt exactly say, i wont be getting the HD7850 :(  but i would like to know if the windows home premium is:
1) supported by games mentioned and;
2)if there is a huge difference between home and prof

Yes, home premium works for all those games. The OS of my laptop is Win 7 Home Premium and I can play Skyrim, Mass Effect, CS: Source, BF3, Witcher 2, etc. Home edition, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate just differs in the features bundled with them, in accordance to the name implied. (Enterprise is for businesses and Ultimate offers all features)
m
l
August 9, 2012 7:13:16 PM

kazkadaj said:
Yes, home premium works for all those games. The OS of my laptop is Win 7 Home Premium and I can play Skyrim, Mass Effect, CS: Source, BF3, Witcher 2, etc. Home edition, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate just differs in the features bundled with them, in accordance to the name implied. (Enterprise is for businesses and Ultimate offers all features)

One last question then ill stop bohering everyone... :p 
Is the stock cooler for my case enough to handle these kinds of hardware?
m
l
August 9, 2012 7:13:17 PM

kazkadaj said:

One last question then ill stop bohering everyone... :p 
Is the stock cooler for my case enough to handle these kinds of hardware?
m
l
August 9, 2012 8:30:47 PM

If your not overclocking it will be completely fine, noisy, but fine.

Coolermaster hyper 212+/Evo, is ideal and well worth the extra $30 ish. But it's only a nice bonus. Feel free to stick with the stock cooler :) 
m
l
!