Sign in with
Your question

What gaming mouse should I get?

Last response: in Components
December 25, 2012 10:15:12 AM

I just purchased a very nice mechanical keyboard and looking to replace my old 500 dpi mouse, i was looking into razer Deathadder but I do not like synapse 2.0 because I here it can monitor your computer activities? Any suggestions?

More about : gaming mouse

December 25, 2012 11:11:37 PM

I have a Razer Naga and I'm quite happy with it, and I just got my room mate a Naga Hex for Christmas. My other room mate also has a Razer mouse (the Tron one? Not really sure what it's called), I have the Blackwidow Ultimate, and we have 2 Nostromos, none of us have ever had a problem with any of Razer's products.

I don't think you have to use Synapse to use the mouse, but personally I like being able to easily configure and switch between multiple gaming profiles. As for monitoring your activities...I highly doubt it. You might want to read this, it sounds like it's related to whatever you heard.
m
l
December 28, 2012 4:18:58 PM

Anything Razer! Just pick the one you like the look of as the standard of all their products is great!
m
l
Related resources
December 28, 2012 4:22:09 PM

Honestly I think most razer mice are extremely ugly. I have a cyborg rat 3 (which is actually adjustable) and it fits my larger than average hands well.
m
l
December 28, 2012 4:43:41 PM

I'd suggest a Razer deathadder, they've bought out a new 2013 version which you should check out.
m
l
December 28, 2012 4:58:48 PM

linglingjr said:
Honestly I think most razer mice are extremely ugly. I have a cyborg rat 3 (which is actually adjustable) and it fits my larger than average hands well.

Razer now have one of these types of mice! Although admittedly they probably copied the RAT...
http://www.razerzone.com/ouroboros
m
l
December 28, 2012 5:25:08 PM

I suggest the Corsair Vengeance, I currently have the Razer Naga Hex and it's been more of a pain than it has helped. Playing FPS games I always hit the buttons on the side, but that isn't an issue with the Vengeance.
m
l
January 2, 2014 4:18:34 AM

If you want a COMFORTABLE mouse use a Logitech G700 or Razer Ouroboros.
If you choose for quality get a Steelseries Sensei or something.
If you are a extremely typical gamer, obviously a R.A.T.7
m
l
January 2, 2014 4:22:17 AM

Logitech g9x I think it is. I have one and its amazing. Weight adjustable and adjustable hand grips on it also to be comfortable. Also has adjustable dpi.
m
l
!