What gaming mouse should I get?

KrakenUO

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
I just purchased a very nice mechanical keyboard and looking to replace my old 500 dpi mouse, i was looking into razer Deathadder but I do not like synapse 2.0 because I here it can monitor your computer activities? Any suggestions?

G

I have a Razer Naga and I'm quite happy with it, and I just got my room mate a Naga Hex for Christmas. My other room mate also has a Razer mouse (the Tron one? Not really sure what it's called), I have the Blackwidow Ultimate, and we have 2 Nostromos, none of us have ever had a problem with any of Razer's products.

I don't think you have to use Synapse to use the mouse, but personally I like being able to easily configure and switch between multiple gaming profiles. As for monitoring your activities...I highly doubt it. You might want to read this, it sounds like it's related to whatever you heard.

help n33d3d

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
I suggest the Corsair Vengeance, I currently have the Razer Naga Hex and it's been more of a pain than it has helped. Playing FPS games I always hit the buttons on the side, but that isn't an issue with the Vengeance.

Jordey Pinkman

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
If you want a COMFORTABLE mouse use a Logitech G700 or Razer Ouroboros.
If you choose for quality get a Steelseries Sensei or something.
If you are a extremely typical gamer, obviously a R.A.T.7