Solved

Antec vp450 vs coolermaster rs450 vs corsair cx430

hey guys which one of these would perform the best with my build?
FX 8120
GTX 560 Ti
Asrock 990fx extreme3
160GB SATA hdd @ 7200
1 Dvd drive
thanks
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about antec vp450 coolermaster rs450 corsair cx430
  1. Best answer
    It is recommended for your card to have a 550watt PSU with at least 30amps on the combined +12 volts. The CM rs450 has the highest rating of those with 35amps on the +12 volts.
  2. rolli59 said:
    It is recommended for your card to have a 550watt PSU with at least 30amps on the combined +12 volts. The CM rs450 has the highest rating of those with 35amps on the +12 volts.

Is that a constant or a peak wattage? according to pc part picker the total wattage my system requires is 424W, Could i go with the rs450 or would you recommend the rs500?
  3. The rs450 is the better PSU being a GX series versus eXtreme power which is crap. This is the PSU I would go with based on price alone Antec Neo ECO 520watt http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-neoeco520c
  4. rolli59 said:
    The rs450 is the better PSU being a GX series versus eXtreme power which is crap. This is the PSU I would go with based on price alone Antec Neo ECO 520watt http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-neoeco520c

Between these two?
    Coolermaster GX-Lite 500w or Corsair CX500?
  5. The Corsair will get my vote but the specs on the CM is better but no reviews since it is a new line and they are known for being all over the quality scale so I can not recommend it without any reviews.
  6. rolli59 said:
    The Corsair will get my vote but the specs on the CM is better but no reviews since it is a new line and they are known for being all over the quality scale so I can not recommend it without any reviews.

would both of them be able to run the setup?
    Thanks
  7. Yes.
  8. Best answer selected by lazybonez23.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Components Product