How do I turn off labels under desk top icons ?

Can you explain how to turn off the l;abels under the desk top icons ?

Thanks

Hi,

Open My Computer, click Tools - Folder Options - View tab, and uncheck
this option:
"Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items"

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

TMMerlin wrote:
> Can you explain how to turn off the l;abels under the
> desk top icons ?
>
> Thanks

Thank You Bert ... I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Open My Computer, click Tools - Folder Options - View tab, and uncheck
> this option:
> "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items"
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://dts-l.org/
>

> TMMerlin wrote:
> > Can you explain how to turn off the l;abels under the
> > desk top icons ?
> >
> > Thanks

You're welcome.