Quality PSU /w Modular and LED?

durtyzerg

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
So my current PSU is low wattage and a "bad brand" being RAIDMAX, but it is semi modular and LED..

I am looking for a new PSU but the only brands I can find with semi modular/modular /w LED are Rosewill (the thing cost 150$..) and RAIDMAX..(considered a unreliable brand, tho my PSU atm is 4 yrs strong)

Do Corsair, Antec or XFX make any Modular PSU with LED? I wanna move away from the "bad brand" but I don't want to give up my modular or LED..I don't know about Rosewill but the one they do have is quite expensive (850W tho) and honestly I only need 650w-700w

Anyone know ?

Current setup:
RAIDMAX Smilodon Case (Full tower, huge..blue LED all over it)
Gigabye GA-MA-770-UD3
ATI Radeon 4830
8gb G.Skill RAM
RAIDMAX Hybird PSU (Semi mod,LED, 530W)
Phenom II x4 965 BE
220GB HDD
1x LG Drive

Bromeh

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

LEDs don't make a PSU work any worse either. Apart from the tiny amount of power the LEDs use, anyway.

Ugly is as ugly does - this used to be a statement made by an old psu manufacturer many years ago about their product. It wasn't the prettiest psu (linear) around but they sure worked well and delivered everything they advertised. No - LEDS won't make it work worse - I stated good psus do not need flashy leds to sell their product to informed buyers.
-Bruce