Cougar volant mounting points?

Valerion1423

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
So I'm using a Cougar volant mid tower case with a ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel 7 Series Motherboard , and the case only includes two standoff screws, but there are raised metal points in the case to prevent the motherboard touching the wall of the case. Do I use those or do I need to buy more standoff screws somewhere?

Solution
I had the same problem! LOL. Anyways I asked around the forum and googled as much as I could and found out that the raised metal points in the case are the actual standoffs. I just used those, and my PC is up and running right now. And if the mobo has more holes than the provided raised metal points that's where you use the provided standoff screws.

Yggdrsll

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
I had the same problem! LOL. Anyways I asked around the forum and googled as much as I could and found out that the raised metal points in the case are the actual standoffs. I just used those, and my PC is up and running right now. And if the mobo has more holes than the provided raised metal points that's where you use the provided standoff screws.

Solution