ZerO

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2003

Hi everyone,

when I open up windows explorer I always have to go to the view menu to
show the status bar. Any way I can have it just always show up?

TIA
zero

Explorer|Tools|Folder Options|View, then "Apply To All Folders"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"zero" wrote:

| Hi everyone,
|
| when I open up windows explorer I always have to go to the view menu to
| show the status bar. Any way I can have it just always show up?
|
| TIA
| zero

ZerO

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2003

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote:

> Explorer|Tools|Folder Options|View, then "Apply To All Folders"

Problem is that would change all folder settings.
But I found a solution - I opened explorer and just turned on the statusbar
while browsing My Computer. Apparently that makes it so the bar always
shows up :)

Glad to hear it's sorted.