Associating files with progs

ME

Hi

Could anyone remind me how to tell XP which programmes to run
particular file types.

Thanks

Colin

Open 'My Computer'.. click on 'Tools' (on the toolbar).. click on 'Folder
Options'.. select the 'File types' tab.. associate away..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

http://www.filext.com/

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:cu04915kc7ddelrmahqvsr5p2br7k6p47v@4ax.com,
me@privacy.net <me@privacy.net> hunted and pecked:
> Hi
>
> Could anyone remind me how to tell XP which programmes to run
> particular file types.
>
> Thanks
>
> Colin

I should think it is very helpful and occasionally I am bound to check
it.

Colin