Associating files with progs

Hi

Could anyone remind me how to tell XP which programmes to run
particular file types.

Thanks

Colin
3 answers Last reply
More about associating files progs

    Open 'My Computer'.. click on 'Tools' (on the toolbar).. click on 'Folder
    Options'.. select the 'File types' tab.. associate away..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    http://www.filext.com/

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:cu04915kc7ddelrmahqvsr5p2br7k6p47v@4ax.com,
    me@privacy.net <me@privacy.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi
    >
    > Could anyone remind me how to tell XP which programmes to run
    > particular file types.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Colin

    I should think it is very helpful and occasionally I am bound to check
    it.

    Colin