Which potions can make me some profit?

not on my server... u cant make money with alchemie... sell the herbs
os more effectiv...

Ding-Dong wrote:
> See topic:c)
>
> Regards
>
> Ding-Dong

Major mana and health pots.

OMG! alchemy is the best way to make money, well at least from the
things I've tried.
What you have to do, is go to a web page that lists components to
different items (like armor, weapons, etc) and see which ones need
alchemy potions, and make these. Also, see what quests require alchemy
potions, and make these too.
I even stopped gathering my own herbs, I just buy them at AH, click a
button and put the potion back in AH at double the cost of the
components. No need to spend hours trying to find herbs, just 2
minutes, a couple of clicks, and 2g in my pocket.
Forget mana potions they sell too cheap. Also healing potions, too much
competition, there are other potions that sell much better for the same
components.
And of course, when you can transmute arcanite, that's about 5 extra
gold a day you'll get :)

Matt DeMoss wrote:
> Major mana

Where can i find/get this recipe?

Regards Ding-Dong

Ding-Dong wrote:
> See topic:c)
>
> Regards
>
> Ding-Dong

If you can cook up Swiftness potions, every Battlegrounds participant
will be your customer. The recipe is a rare drop, I hear.

wolfing wrote
> And of course, when you can transmute arcanite, that's about 5 extra
> gold a day you'll get :)

I hope u mean every 48 hours...otherwise you have to learn me that trick;c)
Regards

Ding-Dong

>> And of course, when you can transmute arcanite, that's about 5 extra
>> gold a day you'll get :)
>
>I hope u mean every 48 hours...otherwise you have to learn me that trick;c)
>Regards

5g at a time? In the last week I transmuted 4 Arcane Bars (cost of 4
Arcane Crystals 19g each = 76g, + 4 Thorium Bars negligible each =
still negligible), and sold them for 38.9g each. Net profit ~ 19g
each X 4 = 76g. If you are performing the service for 5g, rethink
what you are doing. There is a little more risk transmuting your own
and putting it up for sale, but it has worked out very well for me.

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue

Frostmane PVP:
Laban - 44 Troll Rogue
Korohor - 24 Undead Warlock

Lehi wrote
> 5g at a time? In the last week I transmuted 4 Arcane Bars (cost of 4
> Arcane Crystals 19g each = 76g, + 4 Thorium Bars negligible each =
> still negligible), and sold them for 38.9g each. Net profit ~ 19g
> each X 4 = 76g. If you are performing the service for 5g, rethink
> what you are doing. There is a little more risk transmuting your own
> and putting it up for sale, but it has worked out very well for me.

Prices on 1 server is not simular to other servers. An Arcanite bar on
Skullchrusher goes for approx 26 - 30 g.
Regards

Ding-Dong

> 5g at a time? In the last week I transmuted 4 Arcane Bars (cost of 4
> Arcane Crystals 19g each = 76g, + 4 Thorium Bars negligible each =
> still negligible), and sold them for 38.9g each. Net profit ~ 19g
> each X 4 = 76g. If you are performing the service for 5g, rethink
> what you are doing. There is a little more risk transmuting your own

Isn't much profit in it, if any on Stormrage

Arcane crystals are 16-18g
About 50s for 1 bar Thorium
I would normally charge 6g for a transmute

Arcanite sells for between 22-25g

Basically I'm just getting my 6g profit I would of got, minus AH listing
fees plus it might not sell etc.

I've got two bars of arcanite from when I needed to transmute but no one
wanted it.

I am making decent cash on troll blood potions. Healing potions and
occasionaly agility.

In article <1122220937.218301.268850@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been able to transmute for a few weeks now, much advertising in /2
> channel. Never had anyone wanting one. :(

The going rate on Eonar is 5g, Horde or Alliance. Like anything else,
primetime (weekday evenings, weekend afternoons) is the best (or only)
time to get business.

But you're better off running a product sales enterprise than a trade
service -- just buy the arcane crystal and thorium bar, transmute, and
sell the arcanite. The profit margin I've seen for that is 8-20g,
10-12g being typical. Be prepared to wait a few days for a sale,
however. Some days no one is buying and it seems like your arcanite is
worthless, but then suddenly someone comes along and needs 10 or 20 bars
or such, and buys them all out of the AH at whatever prices they're
listed at.

--
Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (55), Undead mage
Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

>Where do you advertise? In Ironforge, I hope?

I hope i don't :p

Ogrimar and i work 6 - 10 pm most days so i guess i'm missing the
prime.

FOR THE HORDE!

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been able to transmute for a few weeks now, much advertising in /2
> channel. Never had anyone wanting one. :(

Where do you advertise? In Ironforge, I hope? That is where it is done.
Anywhere else, you're NOT likely to get many bites. Go there during
primetime during the evening, whenever that is on your server... or
pretty much anytime at a reasonable hour on weekends, and just post
this:

"Transmuting Arcanite - 5g. PST"

Worked every time, for me. Or whatever the going price is, on your
server. Or, better yet, do what the people are doing who ask you to
transmute for them, and make *twice* that amount... here's the scam,
with prices taken from my server:

1) at AH, buy arcane crystal for 17-20g
2) at AH, buy thorium bar for going price (should be less than 1g)
3) transmute them with your alchemist into arcanite
4) put up arcanite bar at AH for 28-33g buyout, with base starting
bid only a coupla gold under that- just scan current going price
for arcanite, before you list.

So, you invest around, say, 21 gold for materials, and factor in your
same 5g profit for the transmute, and then the profit from the auction
of the bar of anywhere from 2-5g free and clear over that... or more,
if the daily market for arcanite is tight... that is what most of the
people who are paying you to transmute are doing :) Do it yourself,
and make more money.
-Marshall

I find that Shadow Oil pots sell well... I've been getting 2g a piece
for them, after buying the recipe for 2g.

Free Action pots too, esp for PvP servers.