Help with my Sennheisers

BasJon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Hi can anyone point me in the right direction I currently own a new pair of sennheisers p360s, I am running them on my creative sound blaster x-fi titanium hd and to be honest I think they sound awful for gaming they are very good but once I start listening to some music on them oh the distortion is so bad. My last headset was the tritton ax720s and they were much better than what Im currently using shame they had to break, I have tried playing with various settings any help or tip would be appreciated thanks all Jon

Bromeh

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
I would say, put the defaults settings and see how it's going. If it's still bad then it's in the headset itself. Those kind of headsets don't have a lot of bass compared to gaming headsets (such as tritton which has the best bass). Or maybe you got a defective pair. It's hard to say when you're talking of 200$ headset because they should be better than a 150$ pair. Try to test different settings, test them on a ipod or other stuff and see if it's going better. If nothing worked, just return them and try something else.

- The Brownie

BasJon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Okay thanks Bromeh for your input I tried today ressetting to defaults then I plugged them into my phone and ipod I just think these cans are made for gaming and most certainly not for music, I think I will try and return them for something more pleasing.

Bromeh

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

Yeah i looked at them after sending the reply :p But most of the gaming headsets are good for music so why this one shouldn't be ? If you really want a great gaming headset, you can't go wrong with logitech. Their headsets are unbelievable.

- The Brownie

BasJon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
okay thanks brownie I am currently searching everywhere for a good set for around 150 pounds I want obviously good set for gaming but for me its a must also that they are good for listening to bass music too :)