Display Reflection in Porsche 928 ???

Hi All :)

I think this is the first time I have actually asked a question rather than responding to help others so hopefully you will give me a little leeway...

This is a little off topic as although it concerns an LCD screen, its in my car....

Ok... I have a rear view camera in my Porsche 928 with an LCD 6 inch screen clipped over the interior rear view mirror...

It works brilliantly, BUT.... the screen reflects sunlight a LOT....

Its a gloss LCD screen and I would like suggestions for something to cut down the reflection....maybe a spray or some sort of tint that would cut the relections but not the actual light being emitted from the screen, although I do have some leeway on that as I can increase the brightness quite a lot over normal....

The screen is around 8 inches in width and 4 inches deep approximately....

So any suggestions gratefully received, maybe from someone into photography , or monitor design, or similar ?

Apologies if in wrong section but none for displays as a sub category....

All the best Brett :)

Hi :)

I did think about that , but this screen is shaped (rounded ends) and it has touch buttons on the right hand side to control various functions, so decided against it...

I was hoping a photographer or someone would say something like....use xyz spray, its what I spray my camera lenses with to stop sunlight reflections.... I have googled this a LOT , but cannot find the answer :(

All the best Brett :)