Closed

What case would you recommend?

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 26, 2012 1:10:07 AM

What case would you guys recommend for a Z77 Extreme 4, i7 3770k, GTX560ti Ultra, Sniper 14900 16GB(have another 8 12800 DDR3 came free so 24GB maybe) DDR3 RAM, 2 TB 7200 HDD 6Gb/s(might put an older 1TB drive and a SSD later too) and an OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W from my older rig.

Would like a bottom mount case obviously, and with alot of fan cooling with USB 3.0 on the front case. Wouldn't mind possible liquid cooling upgrade in the future either. I might SLI in the future, and it doesn't matter to me if its a Full case or mid size, unless the recommendation suits one or the other.

Any comments and help appreciated.

More about : case recommend

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
December 26, 2012 1:52:18 AM

That all depends on your budget. Personally, i think the Corsair Carbide 500r is very sexy for that price. Or there's even that NZXT Phantom 410 which looks pretty awesome too. But the Corsair would be my first choice. If you want something cheaper, one of the Cooler Master's HAF serie should do it. Lot's of airflow, great gaming cases.

- The Brownie
December 26, 2012 3:52:40 AM

The first one is on sale too, $79 after rebate!

I was actually thinking about getting that one, but wanted to ask first.
Score
Related resources
December 26, 2012 4:05:13 AM

Best answer selected by RaYIVIaIV.
Score
December 26, 2012 4:05:29 AM

Just got it since the sale ends in 2 hours PST. Lots of fans on that case, pretty much everything I was looking for, plus alot of good reviews. Thanks for the assuring help.
Score
a b ) Power supply
December 26, 2012 5:38:04 AM

RaYIVIaIV said:
The first one is on sale too, $79 after rebate!

I was actually thinking about getting that one, but wanted to ask first.

That's a nice price !!! Where i buy my stuff it's 139$ ahah but i don't care paying for quality.

RaYIVIaIV said:
Just got it since the sale ends in 2 hours PST. Lots of fans on that case, pretty much everything I was looking for, plus alot of good reviews. Thanks for the assuring help.

Yeah it actually fits a nice amount of fans and the front of the white version is so cool !!! I think there's a total of 10 fans right ? anyway enjoy your case !! .... 79$ ... *** me ....

- The Brownie
Score
!