Case fan, please help..

Last response: in Components
December 26, 2012 3:15:42 AM

Hi guys, Please help me i have a core i3 CPU. and each of their cores show:

62°
57°
62°
58°

and i bet this is high enough, or please tell me if this is just normal. By the way, im planning to install a fan at the back of my computer case like this pic..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

Please tell me how do i know what volts i should buy in the market and if this solution would help minimize my temperature even just a bit? Im really new to these things please help me. Thank you so much.. =)

More about : case fan

a b ) Power supply
December 26, 2012 7:51:10 AM

i would recommend a fan at the rear and a fan at the front so you will have some airflow in the case,this will help reduce the temps in general,do you have any fans in the case??i will add a link for a coolermaster 120mm case fan below,this is just a suggestion

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
December 27, 2012 4:04:30 AM

But, i cant put a fan in the front since the front part of my case is closed only at the side there is a fan and at the back. So my fan positions right now are at the side and at the back of the case. Also, i don't know where to buy that kinds of fans here in the Philippines, i always look for that kind of fans here, and i cant find one.
m
l
December 27, 2012 4:06:35 AM

now, when i have installed another fan at the back, it seems like nothing changes in my temperature when playing a game like FIFA 13, my cores go like 70, 68, 69, 68..
m
l
!