LF new ride

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 21, 2005 5:23:41 PM

Hi.

How can I get my hands on one of these cute fellas (I'm talking
about the worg of course)?
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/mounts/alter...

How to get to exalted with those frostwolf buddies?
Are there other possibilities than Alterac Valley BG for 1000 times?

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (57) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

More about : ride

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 22, 2005 10:41:31 AM

The worg u get from a quest in Blackrock Spire (Lower Blackrockspire).
In time u r on this lvl u WILL have the quest,...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 22, 2005 7:46:09 PM

<maxnews01@web.de> wrote

> The worg u get from a quest in Blackrock Spire (Lower Blackrockspire).
> In time u r on this lvl u WILL have the quest,...

Thanks for the answer but:
- I've been to LBRS and UBRS and never seen this quest
- I can't imagine there is 1 quest that gives me a 100% speed mount

Can you enlighten me a bit?

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (57) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 23, 2005 12:15:21 PM

Brian wrote:
> There's four ways to get an epic-quality mount.
>
> A) Buy it from a faction vendor. 900g. Cross-faction is also an option,
> given a metric assload of runecloth.
> B) Quest for it. Paladins and Warlocks only, here.
> C) Get Exalted with your Alterac Valley faction, and buy the PvP mount.
> Cheaper than option A), but requires a *lot* of PvP time.
> D) Run Baron Rivendare until your eyes bleed and pray for the 1:50000
> chance that Deathcharger's Reins drop, and you win the roll. Better off
> buying a lotto ticket and spending the proceeds on eBay'd gold to get
> option A).

Five - you can also get a cheap epic mount if you reach rank 11 in the
Honor ranking system.

Cheers!
David...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 12:50:33 PM

"Brian" <brianmcadam@pobox.com> wrote:

Thanks for your answer, Brian.

> C) Get Exalted with your Alterac Valley faction, and buy the PvP mount.
> Cheaper than option A), but requires a *lot* of PvP time.

That's what I'm talking about since the first post: Is there no other way
to get exalted with frostwolf than to PvP?

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (58) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 1:00:31 PM

Christian Stauffer wrote:

> "Brian" <brianmcadam@pobox.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your answer, Brian.
>
>> C) Get Exalted with your Alterac Valley faction, and buy the PvP mount.
>> Cheaper than option A), but requires a *lot* of PvP time.
>

> That's what I'm talking about since the first post: Is there no other way
> to get exalted with frostwolf than to PvP?
>
> Chris

There is one: let's arrange an opening of alterac valley on our realms
forum, and state clearly in raid that a small group of sash crackers
will go do PVE quests there to support the PVP action.

....but first, get those last 2 levels! :p
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 2:55:07 PM

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There is one: let's arrange an opening of alterac valley on our realms
> forum, and state clearly in raid that a small group of sash crackers
> will go do PVE quests there to support the PVP action.
>
> ...but first, get those last 2 levels! :p

I've never been to alterac BG yet, and I hope to go there one day, when
it's fixed so it's possible to join as a predefined raid group, with
a full featured 40 man coalition raid :-)

But to be honest, your idea sounds very cool too (I wonder what the
ice barbed spear disenchants into *g).

Chris