bltallama

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I am new to this forum... :hello:
Recently I got Corsair GS700 and a Zotac nvidia 550 ti 1 gb graphic card. They worked fine for about 1 month, but now there seems to be a problem now. The display crashes and shows broken lines on screen. They even appear in safe mode (but it actually boots in safe mode).
I plugged in my old Nvidia 8400gs and it works fine no display problems.
I don't know what should I do. Sometimes the 550 ti works fine but it often crashes suddenly.
Can somebody help me out. :sweat:
My specs are
CPU- Intel core2 duo E7500 @2.93 Ghz
Memory- 5Gb DDR3
PSU- Corsair GS700
Motherboard- Asus P5P43TD (with latest BIOS)

Solution
as long as you have a good power supply and clean power going into your pc..there not much you can do other then blowing the dust out of your pc once a year. vendors makes 1000 of those video cards a days..when they hit us users some may be doa out of the box..some might last 30 days other may last longer then the cpu and mb. there no real way for a consumer to know. most good shoppers stay with good brand name vendors with good tech support and rma. i tell people you may save 5 or 10 dollars on the cheaper card...but if it fails how long are your going to be without that part. from the time you email or call for an rma till the time the cards gets into your hand..also if the card has a lifetime warranty 3-4 years from know will the...
as long as you have a good power supply and clean power going into your pc..there not much you can do other then blowing the dust out of your pc once a year. vendors makes 1000 of those video cards a days..when they hit us users some may be doa out of the box..some might last 30 days other may last longer then the cpu and mb. there no real way for a consumer to know. most good shoppers stay with good brand name vendors with good tech support and rma. i tell people you may save 5 or 10 dollars on the cheaper card...but if it fails how long are your going to be without that part. from the time you email or call for an rma till the time the cards gets into your hand..also if the card has a lifetime warranty 3-4 years from know will the vendor still swap the card..

Solution