Will micro stuttering affect me?

drew2u

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
Hi everyone,

I've been doing some research about doing a dual card setup and have been trying to find a way to test myself to see if micro stuttering will bother me before spending money but in all the threads I've read here and elsewhere I can't find any way to do so. From the majority of what I read it seems like most people just dive head long into a dual card setup without a care in the world. I guess most people don't care about wasting their money but I sure as heck don't want to buy 2 cards only to find that micro stuttering is a serious problem for me.

Does anyone know of a way to test yourself to see if micro stuttering might be noticeable to themselves?? I don't know anyone with a 2 card setup so I can't just check it out on someone's setup. There are videos out there that "show" micro stuttering but that's the exact problem. I far as I know, a youtube video running at a few fps does not replicate the experience of seeing it yourself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

po1nted

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
Buy the best single card setup you can afford and eliminate all the hassles of a dual card setup, including the possibility that microstuttering would affect you.

To answer your question, no. There are no microstuttering simulators.