Sign in with
Your question

Weird display on my laptop

Last response: in Systems
August 10, 2012 4:22:27 PM

My little brothers laptop randomly gets this pattern when he's trying to visit a webpage, . I'm not sure what's causing this to happen, but I would like to figure it out.

More about : weird display laptop

August 10, 2012 5:49:26 PM

Does he have the latest drivers installed for his video card/chipset? Does it happen in all browsers? Can you duplicate it with the same website or is it always random? Does it only happen on websites that have flash or video? It might be helpful to have a little more info on the specs of the laptop.
Related resources
August 10, 2012 11:54:34 PM

PanicMaster85 said:
make sure that you have adope player... that is important
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

He uses google chrome, it's already included in the browser and it is self updating.
August 10, 2012 11:55:13 PM

Fennis said:
Does he have the latest drivers installed for his video card/chipset? Does it happen in all browsers? Can you duplicate it with the same website or is it always random? Does it only happen on websites that have flash or video? It might be helpful to have a little more info on the specs of the laptop.

It happens randomly whenever he is surfing the web. It is an Acer Aspire 5750. I just checked for updates, using windows update manager, and it says it's all fully up to date.
a b B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2012 4:35:06 AM

oh... have you tried re-installing crome?
!