Sign in with
Your question

Where can I obtain functional ATI TV WONDER VE NTSC PCI drivers?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 20, 2012 8:27:37 PM

I have a TV tuner card with the part number (P/N) 1026830830 073452, identified by JCParts.com as ATI TV WONDER VE NTSC PCI. I attempted to install drivers for this model downloaded from AMD's web site, but had no luck. I tried to install the drivers in the default manner and I also tried to search the "Drivers" folder that was created by the installer. The system that I am trying to complete the installation on has no Internet access.

Here are the specs that I can remember:
Windows XP Service Pack 2
512 MB RAM
Two HDDs: Primary has approx. 10-20 GB remaining
Secondary has approx. 40-60 GB remaining
When a connection is present: 56k Dial-up; 5kb/s max download speed.

Thank you for any help you may provide.
June 21, 2012 12:49:45 AM

Have you checked device manager to see if it appears? Most likely under unknown device if driver is not installed. There is only one driver on AMDs website and that is 9 years old.
m
l
June 30, 2012 6:49:01 PM

I cannot recall what the device appeared as, but I installed the drivers from AMD's Web site, without the device's status changing. I tried to install the drivers from the device's Properties dialog box, in the manners stated above.
m
l
July 7, 2012 6:11:44 PM

anti-painkilla said:
Have you checked device manager to see if it appears? Most likely under unknown device if driver is not installed. There is only one driver on AMDs website and that is 9 years old.

The device appears as "Multimedia Video Controller," but I may have the wrong drivers. Where are the drivers you mentioned?
m
l
!