CPU bracket (with pictures)

hello, i have an gigabyte ga z77x up5 th , mobo....
And I have an Intel i7 3770k Using the 1155 socket!
I got parts given to me , but all mixed up, Could anyone kindly tell me what bracket is for the 3770k and screws.(( I know it says 1156 , but it will fit my 1155 socket, i researched. thanks ))
16 answers Last reply
More about bracket with pictures
  1. The 1156 bracket will work with the 1155 socket, they are exactly the same, the only difference between the sockets is one pin.
  2. Ok great , so doesn't matter if I get 1155 or 1156 bracket mount kit, I have to buy a new one as I don't I'm not sure if its there in the picture . Amazing help bro
  3. Didn't your cooler or mobo come with a manual, it should say which bracket is 1155/1156.

I would of thought it was the metal brackets in the bottom of the picture with a plastic thing on top to hold down the heatsink.....
  4. Ok ,I still need to buy the mobo, I thought I'd get prepared . I thought any one would fit as long as it did fit ? The one right in the centre ? I think... I'm not an expert . Yes I thought the ones at the bottom at first to .
  5. What is your cooler?
  6. It's a thermalright venomous x black .thank you so much for all this and still carrying on to assist me :)
  7. Thanks bro that helped so much. You know where I can get the mount brackets and screws .
  8. Don't you already have them?

Ebay, Amazon?
  9. That's the problem bro, I only have the ones in the picture . They're all mixed up. Could you link me please . Thanks
  10. That's exactly what I need ,any uk websites would be great :) and how long will delivery take for that site ?
  11. Can't seem to find that bracket on any UK site, there are these - http://www.scan.co.uk/products/thermalright-lga-1156-bolt-thru-kit-revb-for-ultra-series-mux-120-ifx-14

but i am not sure if these can be used on your heatsink.
  12. I cannot thank you for your help . And scan is the place I got my case from. Ill phone up and ask. Thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Socket